8.13.2010

1 - blessed beyond measure.

Only 5 months to go until our adventure as husband and wife begins! And looking back, I can hardly believe that it's almost been a year since that unforgettable August night that I said "Yes." I can still see his face as he got down on one knee and told me that He wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Then he placed that shiny little ring on my finger and the past 11 months and 25 days have been nothing short of an incredible adventure with my best friend and the love of my life. The days have been filled with blessings, hardships, tears, laughter, lessons learned and memories that I'll cherish forever! God has taken us through valleys and over mountains. He has given us storms and sunny days. And looking back, I wouldn't change a thing! God has most certainty blessed me more than I ever deserve! He has placed in my life an incredible Godly man who has stuck by my side through thick and thin, loves me more than I deserve, and has led me to a whole new level in my relationship with my Heavenly Father.  I am so looking forward to the day that our adventure as Mr. & Mrs. Kasey Horvath begins! 
8/19/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment